Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Snowed In

Canon & w800i

....I should be so lucky. Unlike egm (here and here for details), I took my pics as soon as I woke up and on my way to work. So, my pics are improptu ones....here goes alot of whiteness!!!


View from my window just before dawn(shadow of someone going to work)



A few minutes later....dawn breaks



A shot of the roof tops



This was taken with my cell phone.....the bustop where I get my bus.


The road close to the bustop, behind the shopping mall close to where I live.

A closer shot.....capturing the church building in the horizon and the morning traffic. The snow was the windy kind judging from the lamp post. You wouldn't want to be out in one of those.

2 comments:

Stephen A. Bess said...

Great pics! So, this is where you put your current photos. Your still not going to bother with flickr huh? :)Well, I know where to find your current shots now. Peace~

bantutu said...

Catching breath...Kwanza the first one...